Saturday, April 4, 2009

Hot and Cold Packs
















I made these packs with the scraps of fabric I had, and oh wow! I'm so surprised at how much use they are already getting! Every time we get a boo boo, which is multiple times a day sometimes, these are requested immediately. I filled them with flax seeds, and put them in the freezer for an immediate cold pack. They can be put in the microwave for 30 seconds for a hot pack. I made these myself but there are heaps of shops that sell them on etsy.

1 comment:

Mamaslittles said...

You should sell these on Etsy. I know lots of people that would buy them.

I LOVE your blog, products and ideas. My daughter is 2 1/2 and is still feasting her eyes on the flashcards, as she sits in her weegallery 'jungle'.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails