Friday, May 6, 2011

You're the best!

As Mother's Day arrives, I think of my own journey as a mother, and how it is beyond anything I imagined it would be. In terms of difficulty, responsibility, fulfilment, joy, and plain day to day intensity. I am probably not all that I thought I would be at beginning of my journey, but I realize that doing my best is all that I can be. To celebrate that, I would like to give all you moms (and dads) a set of downloadable coloring cards. Like us on facebook, send me an email at, and I will send you a printable pdf. Wishing you the best Mother's Day!


Maria said...

lovelöy...and the best message "you are my best!" Happy weekend!

GB said...

Happy mothers' day, Surya!

Wee Gallery said...

Thank you Gagan and Maria! Happy Mama's day to you too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails